❖ Post Here
00:00 | Intro
00:13 | Tutorial Start
01:19 | Download Your data
01:42 | Delete Google Account
❖ Steps to Delete Gmail & Google Account Permanently
– Open Gmail or Google App from your device
– Tap on Your Profile icon ( top right corner )
– Tap on Manage your google account
– Tap on Data & Privacy
– Head Over to Delete Your Google Account
– Tap on Delete Your Google Account
– Type your password to confirm delete
– Agree term and condition and then tap on delete account
1 What if i want to delete only Gmail and want to keep other google service ?
ANS: Yes You can, but you need non-Gmail Email address where you can link your google other services. to do this you need to go to → & →
2 What happen if I delete my google account permanently ?
ANS: if you delete your google account, it will also delete google other services like Gmail, YouTube, google play store, Google Ads, Google AdSense and other google services data
3 Can i recover my account back if I mistakenly removed ?
ANS: Yes you can, but only account recover which is remove recently. simply click here to recover your account.
4 Can i recover my data after deleting my account ?
ANS: NO, You can download your data before deleting your account
❖ Products & Services We Use