How to Blur Faces and Objects on YouTube Studio Editor Like & Share this Video: https://youtu.be/DzIxanlqgKk
❖ Step to Blur Faces and Objects on YouTube Studio Editor
– Login to YouTube Studio
– Click on Videos Tab
– Click on Edit tab of the video where you want to add blur
– Now Click on editor
– Go to bottom and click on Add Blur
– Now Your 2 Options to add blur
1. Blur faces
Blur faces of people who appear in your video.
2. Custom blurring
Choose areas to blur and track in your video.
– Chose as you want
– Add Blur and click on save.
– You can Revert to original if you don’t like blur