How to Change YouTube Background Photo | Channel Art | Cover Photo | Banner Image on Android & ios 2020 Like & Share This Video : https://youtu.be/cLmsvfeaAbQ
❖ Download Channel Template : Click Here
❖ Free Channel Art Images :
❖ Steps To Change YouTube Background Photo
– Now A Days YouTube Don’t Allow us to Change Channel Art Cover Photo from YouTube App, So We Have Use Any Browser App which allow us to use website as desktop view.
– All Most Any Browser App Allow to view website as desktop view.
– Here we are going to use chrome app, you can use any browser app but on my view chrome is good.
– First Open Chrome App on Your Mobile Phone, It’s work on Android mobile tablets, iPhone iPad.
– Now Simply Tap on three dots on right side and then Tap on Desktop View, meas we need to change mobile view to desktop view so we can change YouTube channel background photo.
– Now Open YouTube Official Website
– Sign in With Your YouTube Account
– Now Select the channel where you want to change banner photo
– Tap on Profile image ( top right corner )
– Tap on Your Channel
– Tap on Customize Channel
– Tap on Background Cover photo so you can get edit option
– Now Simply Tap on Pencil Icon ( top right corner of background photo )
– Tap on Edit Channel Art
– Now Tap on Select Your Photo from your device
– Choose Photo
– Tap on Auto Enhance Image if you want
– Tap on Select
– Now Your YouTube Background Photo change without using pc
❖ YouTube Channel Art Size / Background Photo Size
-2560px Width – 1440px Height
-Minimum safe area for text and logos:
1546 x 423 px.
-File Size : 6 MB or Less.