In This Video, I Will Show You How To Delete PayPal Account Permanently, Like & Share this video: https://youtu.be/sOrllUt65rw
❖ Steps To Delete PayPal Account Permanently
– Open PayPal.com
– Login to Your Account
– Now Click on Settings Icon
– Click on Account Settings
– Now You can find “Close Account” Option in Account Type
– Simply Click on Close Account to Delete Your PayPal Account
– For Security Check, We Need to Verify Our Action, PayPal Send Verification Code to Your Email Address or Your Register Mobile Number, Simply Verify Your Identity
– Now PayPal Remind You that Once you Delete PayPal Account, You Will Lost Your Account History & Reputation Data, & Can’t be restore.
– Click on Continue
– Now Choose the reason for closing account and then click on continue.
– Click on Confirm. ( This is Last Step to Close Account, Once you confirm, you Permanently Delete Your PayPal Account, & Can’t Restore it.
– Now PayPal Account Delete, You’ll Received Confirmation Email for Close Account.